Subject: Delayed delivery of Component A-12 — Order YC-WH-2026-0417 — request for formal response
From: Katrin Vogel <[email-masked]>
To: Cen Yu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Legal Department <[email-masked]>; Purchasing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2026 09:14:00 +0200

Dear Ms. Cen,

I am writing in relation to Order Confirmation YC-WH-2026-0417 (Component A-12,
quantity 4,000 units), for which the agreed delivery date was 15 July 2026.

As of today, 3 August 2026, we have not received the goods. This is now
**19 days past the agreed delivery date**.

We would like to draw your attention to the following points and request a formal
written response.

**1. Liquidated damages under Article 9.2**

Under Article 9.2 of Contract YC-WH-2025-018, liquidated damages accrue at 0.5% of
the Contract Price per week of delay, subject to an aggregate cap of 5%.

The Contract Price for this order is **EUR 1,250,000**. On our calculation, the delay
of 19 days corresponds to **2 completed weeks**, i.e. **1.0% = EUR 12,500**.

Please confirm whether you agree with this calculation. If you consider a different
figure to be correct, please state your calculation.

**2. Reason for the delay**

In your e-mail of 22 July you referred to "difficulties at our supplier". We note
that Article 11.2 of the Contract sets out an exhaustive list of Force Majeure events
and expressly excludes insufficient production capacity of Party B or its
subcontractors.

**Please state clearly whether you are asserting Force Majeure.** If so, please
provide the notice and supporting evidence required under Article 11.3. If not,
please confirm this expressly so that we can close this point.

**3. Revised delivery date**

We require a **specific date**, not an indication such as "as soon as possible".
Our production line for the Q4 programme is scheduled around this component, and we
need to inform our own customer.

**4. Effect on the framework arrangement**

Our Purchasing department has asked me to raise the question of whether the volumes
under discussion for 2027 should be reconsidered. **No decision has been taken**, and
we would prefer to keep this separate from the present matter, but I should mention it.

We would appreciate your written response by **7 August 2026**.

Please note that under Article 14.1, any variation to the Contract requires a written
document signed by authorised representatives of both parties; correspondence such as
this exchange does not constitute a variation.

Kind regards,

Katrin Vogel
Supplier Quality & Contract Management
Weberhaus Automotive GmbH